Dr. Daniel Lieberman, MD
DANIEL LIEBERMAN, M.D.
Medical Director, Neurosurgeon
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons Fellow
- Medical degree, University of Arizona Tucson College of Medicine
- Residency, University of California San Francisco
- Fellowship, National Institutes of Health
Dr. Daniel Lieberman has a deep passion for helping people overcome chronic pain and regaining the life they deserve. He knew that with traditional open spine procedures, patients had to endure long, difficult recovery times. This is why Dr. Lieberman founded Phoenix Spine and Joint, to deliver a wholly patient-centric outpatient experience that he would expect for himself and loved ones if they were living with pain and limited mobility. Before entering into practice, Dr. Lieberman completed his neurosurgery residency at University of California San Francisco, the nation’s leading neurosurgery program. Before that, Dr. Lieberman completed a three-year research fellowship at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, after graduating from the University of Arizona Medical School.
Dr. Lieberman is proud to have performed more than 4,500 surgeries and served more than 12,000 patients over the past 12 years.